Daily Inspiration

It's never too late to become who you might have been.
HomeFacebookTwitterTumblr
(My Tumblr has officially taken place of this blog)

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Time Machine


“Love can tear you apart, and it can kill you. But at the same time, it can bring you back together."

I can't go back to yesterday-
I was a different person then.

But there's no reason to continue lying to myself.
I long to live through those moments.
One more laugh,
One more smile,
One more hug,
One more memory to spark the flame within me-
To keep me alive.

We all have our time machines.
Some take us back; they're called memories.
Some take us forward, and they're called dreams.

I can't skip to tomorrow-
I am not yet who I want to be.

But there's no reason to continue lying to myself.
I long to see what moments rest ahead.
One more laugh?
One more smile?
One more hug?
Perhaps that one more memory, that sparked a flame within me-
It kept me alive♥

I'm stuck in time.

My heart's desires are being forced to forget, and to wait.

You can't fast forward life, and
You can't turn back the hands of time.

2 comments:

  1. You can't fast forward life, and
    You can't turn back the hands of time...

    ...ain't that the truth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. why yes it is...

    I love that part.

    ReplyDelete