Daily Inspiration

It's never too late to become who you might have been.
HomeFacebookTwitterTumblr
(My Tumblr has officially taken place of this blog)

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Faithless Hope

I'm sitting here with faithless hope.
Endless roads, yet no place to go.
A heart filled with love, still no love to show.

My open arms ask you to come in,
But you walk away time and time again.
I can't even lie, I won't pretend-
My love for you just won't end.

Every day I move further along.
Still I come back; I refuse to carry on.

Everyone guides me in another direction when I know what to do,
I've decided that my life isn't worth living If I can't live it with you.

What do you do when letting go is a must?
When it seems you can't attain a mustard seed of faith or a teeny bit of trust?

The pieces to the puzzle lie in your hand,
But you won't put them together; you're afraid to understand.

Hidden sun, 200 mph winds.
We float amongst them aimlessly.
It seems as if this will never end.

Your words to me, never a scoff.
But I envy the timing for its terribly off!

What do you mean?
We can't be together?
Don't walk out when I need you most,
Amidst this stormy weather!

I don't see what someone else can have that I don't.
They'll break you slowly, but I--I won't.

I dread my thoughts, but here comes fission.
My heart fights with my mind on this one decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment