Daily Inspiration

It's never too late to become who you might have been.
Home☼ Facebook☼ Twitter☼ Tumblr☼
(My Tumblr has officially taken place of this blog)

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Faithless Hope

I'm sitting here with faithless hope.
Endless roads, yet no place to go.
A heart filled with love, still no love to show.

My open arms ask you to come in,
But you walk away time and time again.
I can't even lie, I won't pretend-
My love for you just won't end.

Every day I move further along.
Still I come back; I refuse to carry on.

Everyone guides me in another direction when I know what to do,
I've decided that my life isn't worth living If I can't live it with you.

What do you do when letting go is a must?
When it seems you can't attain a mustard seed of faith or a teeny bit of trust?

The pieces to the puzzle lie in your hand,
But you won't put them together; you're afraid to understand.

Hidden sun, 200 mph winds.
We float amongst them aimlessly.
It seems as if this will never end.

Your words to me, never a scoff.
But I envy the timing for its terribly off!

What do you mean?
We can't be together?
Don't walk out when I need you most,
Amidst this stormy weather!

I don't see what someone else can have that I don't.
They'll break you slowly, but I--I won't.

I dread my thoughts, but here comes fission.
My heart fights with my mind on this one decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment